Oxford Secondary Atlas for South Africa (CAPS revision)
The Oxford Secondary Atlas for South Africa is part of the trusted series of atlases based on the most up-to-date maps and data available. Fully revised for the CAPS curriculum, this edition offers comprehensive coverage of all continents and encourages learners to explore the wider world for complete global understanding. This atlas equips learners with all the contents and skills needed to excel in the relevant aspects of Geography in Grades 7 to 12.
- Updated content provides comprehensive coverage of all Geography CAPS themes.
- South African provincial maps and fact sheets encourage learners to develop a sense of place.
- Photographs, graphs, tables, charts and other illustrations support insight and understanding.
- The map skills review of latitude, scale and direction, and reading symbols ensures that learners will effortlessly grasp basic map skills.
- Advanced coverage of space technology - including satellite images and remote sensing - meets spatial learning needs at FET level.
- Extended content on orthophoto maps and topographic maps is included.
- World maps with comprehensive coverage of continents and a wide range of themes are included to improve global understanding.