New Wave Mental Maths Book G
New wave mental maths is a series of six learner workbooks written for South African primary schools.
Comprehensively revised to meet the daily requirements of CAPS, New wave mental maths provides an ideal platform for the development of mental skills and mathematical concepts.
New wave mental maths provides:
- Comprehensive coverage of mental mathematics concepts.
- Opportunities for consolidation of mathematical concepts.
- Practice in speed of recall.
- Opportunities for reinforcement of ongoing mathematical concepts.
- Sequential development of mathematical concepts.
- A structured daily programme for the whole year.
- Pictorial, graphic and written representation of problems.
- An in-built review and assessment programme (levels D-G)
Each Level provides coverage of all mathematical areas applicable to mental mathematics activities.