In Search of History Grade 12 Learner's Book
Oxford In Search of History provides learners and teachers with outstanding, accessible high-quality material that meets the CAPS requirements. The course builds learners' confidence by using scaffolded activities, and by providing opportunities for practice and consolidation. Extension activities provide for learners aspiring to excellence.
- A wealth and variety of source-based activities consolidates knowledge and skills.
- A complete bank of planning tools is provided, ensuring that pacing and progression comply with CAPS requirements.
- A wide range of assessment tools facilitate assessment.
- Exam words are highlighted in the text to improve exam performance.
- A sample exam paper allows learners to effectively practise for exams.