Coriolanus Oxford School Shakespeare Oxford School Shakespeare
Author: William Shakespeare
Oxford School Shakespeare is an acclaimed edition especially designed for students, with accessible on-page notes and explanatory illustrations, clear background information, and rigorous but accessible scholarly credentials. Coriolanus is a popular text for study by secondary students the world over. This edition includes illustrations, preliminary notes, reading lists (including websites) and classroom notes.
This title is suitable for all exam boards and for the most recent AS/A level specifications.
- Full accessible notes ideal for students
- Additional information and reading lists
- A range of illustrations, both decorative and explanatory
- A school edition that is both accessible and academically rigorous
- Part of the acclaimed Oxford Schools Shakespeare series